This page contains links to PDF copies of correspondence between members and their MPs and members and BT as well as other related documents.
Clicking on a link should open the document in a new tab in your browser. Alternatively you may be offered the opportunity to download the document. Adobes PDF reader is a free application and available for download from Adobe
- 02 November 2010 - Danny Alexander MPresponds to Steve Ottaway MP
- 16 December 2010 - Steve Ottaway MPresponds to a Prospect member
- 21 November 2010 - Ben Gummer MPresponds to a Prospect member
- 29 November 2010 - Theresa Coffey MPresponds to a member
- 15 December 2010 - Rachel Reeves MP Press release CPI
- 21 December 2010 - Rod Kent (BTPS Chair) responds to Steve Hammond MP.
- 29 December 2010 - Steve Hammond MPresponds to Prospect member
- 06 January 2011 - DWPresponds to a member on Behalf of Cameron & Clegg
- 06 January 2010 - Mark Francois MPresponds to a member
- 17 January 2011 - Steve Hammond MPresponds to a member including BT CEO Livingston's response
- 18 January 2011 - Ian Duncan-Smith MPresponds to a member
- 20 January 2011 - John Baron MP responds to a member including a DWP response
- 25 January 2011 - Jim Fitzpatrick MPresponds to a member
- 31 January 2011 - James J McInally BT HR Directorresponds to a member
- 15 February 2011 - Kieth Simpson MPresponds to a member but doesn't answer any of the points, what can you expect from an MP sitting in a very safe seat.
- 17 February 2011 - Steve Hammond MPresponds to Prospect member
- 18 February 2011 - Alan Keen MP responds to a member
- 28 February 2011 - David Amess MP responds to a member - possibly positive?
- 12 May 2011 - Lynne Fetherstone MP responds to a member with the usual nonsense from Steve Webb.
I will add more as and when members copy any replies they have had from their MP to me. Alternatively you can add a comment.